Subject: Re: Amos_Pro Compiler
From: Paul Reece <[email-masked]>
To: Eric Kilkenny <[email-masked]>
Cc: Amos Mailing List <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 1994 10:47:03 +1000 (EST)

On Mon, 25 Jul 1994, Eric Kilkenny wrote:

> 
> 	Hello Everyone!  just out of curiousity.  If The Amos_Pro 
> Compiler is going to be released on to an Amiga Format disk or 
> something.  Does that make it Public domain?  Because I have very hard 
> time getting ahold of these Euro magazines that release this stuff.  Is 
> there any chance it could show up on aminet or something?

Nope..  Copyright still exists until Europress actually SAYS that it is PD..

 - Paul

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Paul Reece, Student & Network Assistant                               \\\///
Claremont College - Tasmania, Australia                               d oo b   
                                                                      | __ |
[email-masked], [email-masked]    \__/
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
The opinions expressed herein are my own and not those of Claremont College!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------